STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY – POOP DOG
In these terms:
- “We, us or our” means Ice To Eskimos Pty Ltd (ACN 130 395 096) trading as “Poop Dog;
- “You or your” means you, our valued customer;
- “Poop Dog Tray” means a fully sanitized base tray (900mm x 400mm x 50mm deep) filled with extra-large grass which is low-allergenic and harvested 24 hours before delivery.
- You may place and pay for an order for our services by following directions on this website, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phoning us on 0447 667 364 (0447 POOP DOG).
- The once-off set-up fee entitles you to lifetime free delivery regardless of whether the Poop Dog service is paused or cancelled at any stage. The set-up fee is waived only if you trade-in a competitor plastic toilet/tray, not cardboard or used grass.
- When you order you must choose one of the service options offered, namely, “weekly service”, “fortnightly service”, or “Poonami casual service”. The “custom” service is just that and pricing will be determined on application by need and frequency. As expected, weekly service trays will be removed weekly, fortnightly service trays will be removed fortnightly, and casual service will be removed four weeks after delivery (or longer by agreement).
- After we receive payment, we will deliver to you at your door a Poop Dog Tray in accordance with your chosen option on the appointed day, and at the appointed time, and we will remove any previously delivered tray with soiled content. Should there be unforeseen delays in the delivery, Poop Dog will contact the customer to amend the delivery time, but there will be no compensation for the delay. Sh*t happens that cannot be avoided.
- We do not have lock-in contracts and you (or we) may pause, amend or cancel your service agreement with us at any time via your online account, or by written notice at email@example.com. Pausing, amending, or cancellation must be no less than five days for weekly service, or seven days for fortnightly service. No refunds will be offered for services paid for, and not required when not paused/amended/cancelled as above. Less than five days notice for amendment will incur a casual service fee to accommodate the impact on our service schedule.
- Poop Dog is a to-your-door service which includes removal of the used tray. We will not leave fresh trays unattended in public or easily accessible areas. If you request for the fresh tray to be left and it is stolen, the service will be forfeited, and you will be required to pay for another.
- Each Poop Dog Tray delivered to you remains our property. We licence you to use it until we collect and replace it or until your service agreement ends.
- Poop Dog Trays are supplied “as is”, with all faults or defects (if any). After-occurring aromas from poop deposits are your responsibility and may be controlled by timeous poop disposals in doggy bags.
- If Poop Dog Trays are not replaced as recommended (a maximum of fortnightly), we take no responsibility for odours, or for the ongoing quality or viability of the grass.
- All grass is deemed low-allergenic and extremely safe. Poop Dog takes no responsibility for grass ingested, or for any human or animal reaction to the grass.